How To Apply
All international students MUST submit their applications for Maters/Doctoral degree programs via Office of International Affairs (OIA) Taiwan. Please visit OIA website http://admissions.oia.ncu.edu.tw/ and read carefully for relevant application forms and guide lines.
- It is requested that all applicants for visa to Taiwan should fill in the application forms on line and print out the filled forms to submit to the visa counter. The website to fill in the application form is https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw
- Indian and Sri Lankan applicants MUST submit the visa application and supportive documents to Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in Chennai to obtain Taiwan visa. Please visit the website http://www.roc-taiwan.org/IN/MAA/mp.asp?mp=697 and read carefully for relevant visa documents forms and guidelines.
- Once visa documents are submitted to Taipei Economic and Cultural Center, it takes minimum of 3-5 working days to process visa.
Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in Chennai
- New No.30, Norton Road, Mandaveli, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone： +91 44 43024311, Fax： +91 44 4303 3511
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR SRI LANKAN APPLICANTS:
- Sri Lankan applicants MUST attest their documents again from Sri Lanka Deputy High Commission in India, before submitting visa documents to Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in Chennai.
Sri Lanka Deputy High Commission
- No. 56, Sterling Road, Near Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, India,
- Phone: +91 44 2824 1896